<% option explicit %> <% dim ipadres, strProvider, objConn, datarec %> <% ' voorlopig maar even zo: session("pageok")="Ok" If NOT session("Ingelogd") Then If session("pageok")="" Then response.redirect "geentoegang.asp" End If End If dim Str_Id, Nummer, DataNummer, DataTerug, Vorige, Volgende, IsNav, Printen If Request("Nummer") <> "" then Str_Id = Request("Nummer") Else Str_Id = 0 End if If Isnumeric(Str_Id) Then Nummer = CLng(Str_Id) End If If Is_Mobile Then response.redirect "page3.asp?nummer=" & nummer End If dim sqltext set Objconn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") set dataRec = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet") Objconn.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=D:\www\ictklas.nl\database\wwcontent2.mdb;" sqltext = "SELECT * FROM Content WHERE nummer=" & Nummer & ";" dataRec.Open sqltext,Objconn,3,3 DataNummer = dataRec.Fields("Nummer") If dataRec.Fields("Root")=0 OR dataRec.Fields("Root")=10000 Then DataTerug = "/" Else DataTerug = "page3ict.asp?nummer=" & dataRec.Fields("Root") & "#onder" End if Vorige = dataRec.Fields("Vorige") Volgende = dataRec.Fields("Volgende") IsNav = FALSE If Request("backpage")<>"" OR session("BackPage") Then session("BackPage")=TRUE DataTerug = session("returnURL") & "#vakinfo" End If %> <% If NOT dataRec("Verborgen") OR session("Ingelogd") Then %> <% If dataRec("Printen") Then Printen=TRUE End If %>

<% If Volgende<>0 Then %> <% End If %> <% If Vorige<>0 Then %> <% End If %> <%If session ("userrights")= "Supervisor" then %> <% Else %> <% End If %>

<%= dataRec("Titel") %>

<% If dataRec("Plaatje")<>"" Then %> " align="right"> <% End If %> <% dim dezetekst dezetekst = dataRec("Tekst") & " " dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"pagina.asp","page3ict.asp") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"showrecord3w.asp","showrecord3ict.asp") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"showrecord3.asp","showrecord3ict.asp") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"show3archive.asp","show3archiveict.asp") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"laatcursuszien.asp","laatcursuszien3.asp") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"100%","88%") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst,"top.htm?url=","") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst, "nummer=2619","nummer=2618") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst, "[FOTO]", "Foto`s bekijken...") dezetekst = replace(dezetekst, "wiswijzer.nl", "ictklas.nl/wiswijzer") dim roostervoltijd, roosterdeeltijd session("natschool")=TRUE %> <%= dezetekst %> <% Else %>

<% End If %> <% session("natschool")=FALSE ' Make sure we close all the ADO objects we created! dataRec.Close objConn.Close set objConn = nothing set dataRec = nothing %> <% set Objconn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") set dataRec = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet") Objconn.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=D:\www\ictklas.nl\database\wwcontent2.mdb;" sqltext = "SELECT * FROM Content WHERE root=" & Nummer & " ORDER BY titel;" dataRec.Open sqltext, Objconn, 3, 3 If dataRec.RecordCount <> 0 Then dim rootnummer %> <% End If %> <% If Printen Then %>

<% End If %>

<% If Vorige<>0 Then %><% End If %><% If DataTerug<>"" Then %><% End If %><% If Volgende<>0 Then %><% End If %>
<% ' Make sure we close all the ADO objects we created! dataRec.Close objConn.Close set objConn = nothing set dataRec = nothing %>

©2004-<%= Year(Now()) %> W.v.Ravenstein